Monday, February 4, 2008

Posting 2

I was born on1996 June the 21st. According to my mother, I was quiet and selom cried as a baby.When I was three, I started going to Kindergarden.

At 2001, I started going to my first primary school- Henry Park Primary School. I went into primary 1G. I met the friends I was going to see for the next three years there. When I was seven, I started to play badminton and learn to swim. As a child, I enjoy playing sports. During my first three years of primary school, I did not have much homework so I managed to trian often. It was during this time that I improved the most. I worked hard and that was how I managed to get into 4A-the best primary four class.

Since primary four, my school life became more busy. It was then that I started learning how to play the piano as a form of relaxation. Whenever I had time, I would play the piano. That was one of the main reasons why I progressed puickly. I realised that whatever I did, I had to put in effort and try my best to excel. I also worked very hard for the end of the year exam. However, I made many careless mistakes and I was quite suprised when I got into 5A.

I breezed through my primary5 life. However, I made careless mistakes and got into 6I-the second best primary six class. I am working hard now to get into my dream secordary school-Hwa Chong. That will be all for now!

No comments: